Brian C. Dale is a senior partner of Deno Millikan Law Firm. He grew up in Seattle and graduated from the University of Washington Law School in 1979. He started his career as lawyer in Everett with Jim Deno and Kent Millikan in 1979 and was a founder of the Deno Millikan Law Firm in 1992. His practice emphasis is employment and labor law, personal injury, business, probate and real estate litigation.
He has served as an arbitrator for the Snohomish County Superior Court and Washington State Bar Association, as superior court judge pro tem, and as a volunteer pro bono attorney for Snohomish County Legal Services. In addition to published appellate cases, he is author of the chapter “Overview of Employment Discrimination” to the Washington Employment Law Deskbook, 2d Ed., WSAJ (2010).
To contact Brian Dale, please call 425-259-2222 or email us today!
Areas of Practice:
- Arbitration of Disputes
- Business Law Litigation
- Corporation & Partnership Law
- Employment & Labor Law
- Real Estate Law
- Personal Injury
- Washington, 1979
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 1979
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1981
- Wilson v. City of Monroe, 88 W. App. 113, 943 P.2d 1134 (WA. APP. 1997)
- Terry v. Employment Security Department, 82 W. App. 745, 919 P.2d 111 (WA. APP. 1996)
- Trachtenberg v. Dept of Corrs., 122 W. APP 491, 93 P.3d217 ( 2004)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Washington State Association for Justice, 1985 – Present
- “Overview of Employment Discrimination”, Employment Law Deskbook, 2d Ed., WSAJ 2010
Pro Bono Activities:
- Volunteer Attorney, Snohomish County Legal Services, 1990 – Present
- Arbitrator, Snohomish County Superior Court, 1990 – Present
- Arbitrator, Washington State Bar Association fee Arbitration Panel, 2003 – 2007