Our Lawyer’s Commitment
We are professionals. The aim of our professional training and experience is to represent you; to help fulfill your goals and to aid you in solving problems. We recognize that, as we strive to be problem solvers, we must always keep our focus on your goals and seek the means that best achieves them.
To you, our clients, we make the following commitment:
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To take the time to understand what you want.
- To exercise our highest level of skill to help you achieve that goal.
- To take the time to explain what we are doing and why we are doing it.
- To keep you informed of the actions we are taking on your behalf.
- To return your phone calls and answer your written inquiries promptly.
- To charge reasonable fees for our services and to explain the basis for fees and other charges before we begin our relationship.
- To strictly preserve your confidences.
- To best represent you and the system of justice by treating opposing parties and their counsel with courtesy and fairness and in accordance with the highest standards of the legal profession.
- To represent our fair share of indigent persons and those who cannot adequately speak for themselves, and to serve the community in which we practice as both a leader and a worker.