Everett Business Law Attorneys
Business Law is a very broad field indeed. While the following is not an exhaustive list of the matters that Deno Millikan can assist you with, it can give you an idea of just why an experienced attorney is so important to your business:
- Business Formation – The selection of business entity, such as Corporation, Limited Liability Company, Partnerships, and Sole Proprietorships
- Business transactions such as sales.
- Complex contract negotiations
- Breach of contract disputes
- Non-compete Agreements
- Hiring and terminating employees
- Non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Commercial Lease Agreements
With the many issues that arise in the operation of your business, it’s important to have a reliable advisor that you can depend on. An early consultation with one of our attorneys can help to avoid problems before they arise.
Our attorneys at Deno Millikan Law Firm, PLLC, are well versed in all aspects of forming and maintaining your business. Please feel free to consult the hyperlinks shown above to learn more about how we can assist you, or call 425-259-2222 to schedule a consultation with an experienced business attorney.