Everett Personal Injury Attorneys
For over 30 years, the attorneys of the Deno Millikan Law Firm, PLLC have been standing up and fighting to help injured people. We understand how overwhelming and destructive personal injuries can be to mind, body and spirit, whether the harm is caused by an intentional act, or negligence. We understand that an injury to one person can impact an entire family —often causing financial hardship from a loss of work, medical bills and the stress and strain from the emotional and physical pain of living with long-lasting or permanent injuries.
Video: First Steps After an Injury
We represent people who are injured in all types of accidents that occur in everyday life, such as car accidents, dog bites, and slip-and-fall accidents. We also handle injuries that occur in more extraordinary circumstances, such as medical malpractice, physical assault or workplace injuries resulting from the conduct of third parties. The law is designed to provide financial protection for people who have suffered harm due to the negligent or intentional actions of another individual or company. We fight to get you full compensation, including compensation for both economic and noneconomic damages for the harm you suffer in a personal injury. If you have been hurt in any of the following, please contact our injury law firm now to set up a free consultation:
- Auto accident injuries such as neck and back injuries, lacerations, scars, burns and other serious injuries;
- Brain and head injuries including concussion, cerebral hematoma and traumatic brain injury ;
- Back and spinal cord injuries such as herniated disks, broken vertebrae and paralysis;
- Wrongful death in a drunk driving fatality or any other fatal accident
- Dangerous premises liability in slip and fall accidents, falling merchandise and negligent security or maintenance
- Animal attacks such as dog bites
- Professional negligence and medical malpractice
Video: Walking You Through Your Personal Injury Case
Our firm also represents injured clients in coverage disputes with their own insurance company. Regardless of the nature of your serious injury, our team can handle your case with respect and professionalism and provide you with the individual attention you deserve.
Contact our offices in Everett, Washington, today to schedule a free consultation with an experienced and attentive personal injury attorney. Let our team of professionals get to work immediately to protect your rights to seek reasonable, fair and just compensation for your significant injuries.
Our regular business hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on weekdays.