He has more than forty years of experience as a trial lawyer representing clients in personal injury cases, divorce and family law cases, probate proceedings, business matters and real estate.
His practice focus now is estate planning, probate, business and real estate matters.
He grew up near Cleveland, Ohio, graduated from college at Oberlin College in Ohio, and graduated from the School of Law at William and Mary College in Williamsburg, Virginia. He was admitted to the Virginia Bar Association in 1968 and to the Washington State Bar Association in 1970.
He is a member of the Washington State Bar Association and past member of the Washington State Association for Justice. He has served as a Superior Court Commissioner Pro Tem, as an arbitrator for the Snohomish County Superior Court Mandatory Arbitration program, and as a mediator in personal injury and family law cases. He was awarded the “Golden Gavel Award” by the Snohomish County Bar Association and received a Pro Bono Publico Commendation by the Washington State Bar Association for volunteer pro bono legal services to individuals.
To contact Kent Millikan, please call 425-312-6094 or email us today!
Areas of Past Practice:
- Arbitration of Disputes
- Business Law Litigation
- Construction Law
- Corporation & Partnership Law
- Professional Negligence/Medical Malpractice
- Estate Planning
- Mediation and Arbitration
- Real Estate
- Personal Injury
- Washington, 1970
- Virginia, 1968
- The College of William and Mary, Marshall-Wythe School of Law, Williamsburg, Virginia – July, 1968, J.D.
- Oberlin College, Oberlin, Ohio, July, 1965 – B.A., Major: Economics
Honors and Awards:
- Snohomish County Bar Association, “Golden Gavel Award”, 1987
- Washington State Bar Association, Pro Bono Publico Commendation, 2004
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Snohomish County Bar Association, 1970 – present (President 1994)
- Snohomish County Legal Services, 1989 – 1990 – President
- Washington State Bar Association, 1970 – Present – Member
- Washington State Trial Lawyers’ Association (now Washington State Association for Justice), 1986 – 2017 – Member