Everett Criminal Defense Attorneys
If you are under investigation for a crime or are facing criminal charges in Snohomish County, King County or Skagit County, it is vitally important to seek the assistance of a criminal defense lawyer immediately.
At Deno Millikan Law Firm, PLLC we understand that time is of the essence to protect your rights and your freedoms. We can get to work immediately to build an effective criminal defense by thoroughly reviewing the evidence in your case and helping to hold police investigators accountable for any procedural lapses or violations of your guaranteed rights.
Our criminal defense attorneys provide personal attention and cost-effective representation in a variety of criminal cases, including:
- DUI(sometimes referred to as DWI or drunk driving) and traffic offenses such as Hit & Run or Reckless Driving
- Traffic tickets (infractions)
- Domestic violence and allegations of spousal or child abuse
- Shoplifting, theft and burglary
- Violations of court orders, such as protection orders, restraining orders, no contact orders
- Drug charges such as possession or sale of controlled substances, such as marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, etc.
- Assault and other violent crimes
- Juvenile court proceedings
Our firm focuses primarily on litigation, which means that we are prepared from the very beginning to fight your case all the way to trial. We always strive to negotiate any plea agreements from a position of strength.
If you or a loved one has been accused of a criminal offense, now is the time to contact our offices in Everett, Washington, to schedule a completely confidential consultation. Our normal business hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.